Thursday, January 13, 2011

Best of 2010: friend edition












I was going through pictures of friends and miscellaneous events in 2010. Here are a few of my favorite. I noticed last year's trend was weddings. So many shots were in formal wear! I am missing snaps of some of my favorite people still, so watch out...2011 means I am going to have a camera on me at all times...and sorry in advance!

Thanks friends for making last year a memorable one!
{Golden Girls theme song playing in the background}

5 comments:

  1. Is that Kristen in a couple of your photos? Love her. She did my jewelry for my wedding and for my b-maids gifts. I want everything she designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like good times! I always wanted to be that person who takes a camera everywhere, nothing beats capturing the moments & memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet - it's always fun to trip down memory lane :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh... what are we doing, are we dancing?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh, what are we doing, are we dancing?? Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest