Monday, January 31, 2011

Laser beams





Turning another 30-something number; it seems to evoke a sense of dread in all of us. What's exciting after 21 and 30? I'll tell you. Unabashed fun with laser beams and light up vests on your 33rd birthday - yeah, that changes everything. Saturday was F-U-N. One thing I learned though - you can't play laser tag when you're pregnant. Who knew? Something about infrared laser beams and running mixed with getting body slammed by your components... So I became the resident photographer. I was originally on "Team Missionary" and then there was the other team husband was on...I can't say their name on blog. Let's just say there was a lot of trash talking, whooping and even a man down during these laser shenanigans. Solid 33-year-old fun is what I say! And Happy Birthday Jeff!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't done lasertag in a couple of years, but it's always such a good time, I should schedule an event. That's too bad you couldn't play, but what a great idea for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome! It's too bad you didn't get to play, but lasers probably would have been bad for baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. hi.larious!!
    It's been ages since I've even thought of laser tag, I honestly didn't know they still existed!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest