Friday, February 11, 2011

Litany of Love

  1. I want this after the baby is born.
  2. Are you going to this?
  3. I still favor the height...maybe post baby?
  4. Did you know Cynthia was from Chicago. I always like to see what celeb favorites are in my city.
  5. A how-to-guide on the messy, side ponytail. Genius!
  6. Um...I would like this purse, please.
  7. Stella does the blush, silk blouse. And it's divine.
  8. You know I can't get enough baked goods. Outrageous.
  9. Check out this before and after. I so want to do this!
  10. Did I tell you guys I am saving up for these...cuz I am!
  11. What do you think about this outfit? Do or Don't?
  12. I'll take nursery 3, 5 or 6 please.

4 comments:

  1. That jewelry cabinet project is awesome!
    I didn't know Cynthia was from Chicago. Back in college we visited her showroom in NY. Imagine 20 fashion loving, wide eyed girls soaking up every thing we could. We saw her peek her head through the window of a backroom and her assistant said she was too busy to come out and say hello. I'll never forget that and vowed then to never purchase anything of hers, funny how things stick with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so just sent the bacon fest link to friends in Illinois. That may be the greatest festival ever created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DESERVE the champagne glass! I want that cake. NOW! The jewelry cabinet is fantastic! And I really hope that this year I don't miss out on Baconfest tickets like I did last year!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, i wish i lived in chicago so i could attend baconfest! yum!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest