Friday, February 25, 2011

Shout out!

photo courtesy Patterson Maker
I just wanted to give a shout out to some of my regular commenters in the last month or two. Aka my "little rays of sunlight". I think you ladies are the bee's knees and I wanted to say thank you for your enthusiastic responses, opinions, votes of motivation and kind words. This one goes out to Gloria, Ashleigh, Lena, Things to Do, Mel, Emily, Diana and Kate. {I hope I am not missing anyone!}

And...if you are new to this blog - go check out their blogs. They are some of the brightest, creative, down-to-earth bloggers I know and have become daily reads for me like my cup of jo in the morning!

And, and...if you recently joined my blog this week or left a sweet note about my crazy vacation welcome, welcome, welcome! Thank you for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. How lovely that you're giving a shout-out to your loyal readers/commenters! I'll make sure to check them out!
    I have only recently become a follower, but I'm loving your blog so far!

    And that picture is just so fabulous! :)
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks girl! Right backatchya :) I love seeing your comments too -- we'll have to meet up next time I'm in Chicago, I usually head there for business in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you!! This might be the sweetest thing ever :) Your blog is one of the 101 things I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the love. I find myself lost on your blog and all of its links every Friday afternoon when I don't want to work anymore. This happened last week too! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This brightened my Friday immensely! I so love visiting your blog and adding your lovely finds to my 'to buy now' list. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too sweet! Believe me when I saw you're like my morning coffee (or afternoon cupcake), too!

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    xo, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your sweet blog today...I am guessing you are pregnant, and finding out the sex today! So exciting! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest