Friday, May 13, 2011

Litany of Love

  1. Bright now! Yes!
  2. Someone...anyone...please buy this mantle!
  3. Knitted poufs...who wants one?
  4. Ever wanted a shark sleeping bag...me neither...until now!
  5. Momma love and looking fab.
  6. These guys need our help. Seriously...a little goes a long way.
  7. More Spring Nudes...look better naked!
  8. Coral satchels rock.
  9. My shower attire for last weekend...in black with lots of color! Read: never got to wear it because I had a kid instead!
  10. Loving this utilitarian bag!
  11. Doesn't this dress remind you of Skittles?
  12. A "Dancing Jewels" necklace - sounds perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I wanted red pants but I might change that to cobalt after seeing these! And I totally want a knit pouf but my kitties would tear.it.up.!
    Bummer you didn't get to wear your shower dress...you could save it for Little Black Dress Party!! LOVE the Skittles dress!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest