Tuesday, May 17, 2011

O's pad...

Now that Miss O has graced us with her presence, we are on a mad scramble to complete her "crib"...get it?! {I kill myself!} You might remember these mood boards that kicked off the whole process. Here are some before and after's of her evolving nursery. I'm really loving the way it's turning out with neutrals and pops of orange. Kinda like this Spring's fashion! I tell ya...this girl has an eye already!



She's received some great gifts, too. Each one offers a little extra loving touch.
O's Aunt made her this awesome owl pillow. We like to keep on theme around here. And let it be known that O's Aunt is ridiculously talented with the sewing machine. Don't you think she should open an Etsy store? Just awesome!

And...our rubber cow. Totally an unexpected, original gift by our friends. I think it's hilarious. I can just picture her sitting on top of it one day. Ride 'em cowgirl!

Stay tuned for the finished product in two weeks!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new baby! What a great time in your life! I think the nursery is looking super cute thus far! Your sister (or sister in law) is definitely very talented and should totally open an Etsy shop! Love the rubber cow as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the owl pillow! And is that the dresser you had refinished?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that cow is just way too cute!!! Congrats on the birth of your little one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect crib for Olivia! And your little barnyard? I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable touches, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the owl and yes she should totally open an Etsy shop. My friend has an owl nursery and she'd totally be in the market. Olivia is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello :) I came over from Mo' Pie's blog. I wanted to let you know that my little boy was born early and he was a VIP member of the hotel NICU ;) I am praying for baby O and mother to mother...this will seem like the longest time of you whole life...but in retro spec you will look back and it will seem so small. Hang in there soon she will be home so cuddle, kiss, hold and feed when ever YOU want to and not just when the Doc's tell you. Then one day when she is 2 , if she is like my son, you think can I send her back to the NICU for a few days...lol...just kidding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a pouf in the corner! Just bought the same one in gray -- stylish minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's looking GREAT!! can't wait to see the final product :) it was so much fun working with you on this!!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest