Friday, May 13, 2011

Small packages

Well hello! I missed you guys! {btw, what happened to blogger this week?} I am finally settling back home after a long week in the hospital - really looking forward to writing out this unexpected birth story, too! This week has been a blur.

All things considered, we were amazingly blessed with Miss Olivia arriving 9 weeks early. And on that note, I wanted to express my gratitude for all of your comments, personal emails and prayers. Each little shout out and vote of strength made it easier to cope through all the changes we faced. THANK YOU so much for all of your little angel wings. And I am happy to report that our girl is doing well and is making little milestones each day. She's going to be hanging out with the NICU kids for awhile but she is getting the best possible care so we are cautiously optimistic that she will be an over-achiever and get out early. Fingers crossed, right?

Anyway, before I get all hormonal on you...again, thank you for your support and words of encouragement this week. Big virtual hugs and kisses. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear more from Miss Olivia. Sending you lots of lovely thoughts and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Look at those sweet little feet!
    Thinking of you daily and sending warm thoughts your way. Looking forward to reading the birth story, got a tiny update from Kristen - oh honey! You guys take care and keep us updated when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad for the update, have been praying for you! I am DREADING our time in the NICU and I hope it isn't as hard as I imagine it will be in my head. I am sure she will do great and be home in no time. Much much love my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest