Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ok, Fall - I know you're around the corner...

New café capri in wool
New café capri in wool
New café capri in wool
photos courtesy J.Crew
The weakest link in my wardrobe has got to be trousers. It's been awhile since I've owned a cube in corporate america hence a wardrobe that now consists of flirty dresses, skirts, denim and smart jackets. That was until I received the J.Crew Fall catalog this week.

I am seriously salivating over the new cafe capri wool trouser. The colors are juicy. Think yacht blue, baked citron and bright dahlia. In fact, I want all 3! And yes, $118 is an investment however if you've ever owned a pair  J.Crew trousers...chances are you still have them hanging in your closet.

What's on your Fall wish list? You know mine! 

8 comments:

  1. OMG! That pants is so fab!

    And I'm lovin' the shoes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is a beautiful trouser. I'd wear it. That's for sure. And I quit my cubicle job a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just allowed myself to think of fall the other day and have decided I need a low cut leather bootie. My wallet, however, is not convinced. hehe

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cut and color of these pants - so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have picked up a pair of these this weekend-although the J.Crew was sadly devoid of most things fall. It's SF people-who needs a tissue t?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ughhh jcrews stuff is just too good - i need to go shopping haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. J.Crew may be one of my favourite places to go for some casually professional inspiration. Their looks are so clean and refined!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Those pants are really fab. What a great find.

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest