Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Photo shoot

So, Olivia had her first photo shoot...and I am a smitten kitten with the end result. I am forever grateful and fortunate to have met the lovely Danielle who graciously offered her time and patience to capture the lil' Miss. Our paths crossed at a blogger's event and I am so very glad they did! If you haven't checked out her blog, please do. It's loaded with inspiration and creativity. Speaking of, Miss Danielle has no shortage of skills. I left our get-together thinking how much I admired her ambition and entrepreneurial style. Thank you so very much, Danielle!





12 comments:

  1. Those precious pink lips kill me! I saw a few of these posted on Danielle's blog too. Great job - both of you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are AMAZING! So precious!

    PS: I gave you a blogger award today! Check it out please whenever you get a chance! :)

    XOXO

    www.allabouttwenties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what an adorable little supermodel! I love the shot of her wearing the white flower headband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh my goodness!! sweet, sweet baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, she's just so beautiful! These photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness these are so precious!! I love her sweet little pink hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww I love the cute little pink hat! These photos remind me of Anne Gedes's photography! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful beautiful pictures, so cute...i agree totally precious


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so sweet. I had so much fun with you and Olivia. She was so fun to shoot! Can't wait to capture more photos of baby O when she gets a little older.

    xo

    D

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fantastic. Olivia already knows how to pose for the camera. My favorite is the second one! That feather hat is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest