Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scenes from the weekend

We spent a spectacular weekend as tourists in celebration of our anniversary. Chicago is good in the summer! Being able to spend aimless hours in a museum or walk through one of our parks is a luxury that we don't get to enjoy all that often. Here are a few snaps of our favorite sites.

Is there a better skyline?

Can you find O and I?

The ever popular Bean...

Super cool stairs @ the Art Institute

The Modern Wing

...and the lovely Buckingham Fountain.

5 comments:

  1. I've never seen that giant bean before. It is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chicago is the BEST in the summer!! glad you had a fun weekend :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love being able to be a tourist in your own city. I like it. Sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect day, and such a great way to celebrate your anniversary! John and I are taking Friday this week to play at the beach and be SF tourists-I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Chicago has such an amazing skyline. I see something new each time I go there! What a great way to spend your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest