Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Styling a pencil skirt...

photo courtesy This is Glamorous
I came across this image and a light bulb went off. You see, I bought a similar style {fuchsia} pencil skirt from Zara this past June. This image above is from DSquared. Any pencil skirt is a no brainer, really. But when it got down to it...I wanted to create an original look, something refreshing. I let out an audible gasp when I stumbled upon this picture. A simple, neutral cardigan paired with a white tank and bright shoes...hello?! Now, I can't wait to give my new skirt a test drive!

How do you style your pencil skirts?

5 comments:

  1. Love this look! Pencil skirts are always hit or miss for me, but they look fabulous when they fit right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this skirt! and the whole outfit is just so original! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work that skirt, girl! I would style it just like the picture--simple chic to the nines.

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in love-can't wait to see you rock this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thatll be a gorgeous way to style it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest