Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy birthday, dear blog!

photo courtesy Pink Preppy Lilly Lover
Today marks my blog's 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday 101!
{It's also Olivia's 3 month birthday - wow!}

Truth be told, I feel like I've been blogging a lot longer but it was only until this year that I really started to meet some great people and forge some wonderful friendships. This has been a year of change - awesome change that I wouldn't trade for the world.

Thank you for each and every comment and smile you bring to my face, friends. I'll never grow tired of reading your comments and emails. You've inspired me more than you'll ever know!

Thank you.

12 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday :) Love that picture, it's so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog bday! I can't believe Olivia is already 3 months - how crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy blog birthday! i love the new look too! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photo! makes me want a cupcake and sparkly jacket! happy birthday to the blog and baby.

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  5. A blogging milestone. How exciting. Congrats! And happy 3 months to O!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy blogiversary to you and 101 things!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your blogiversary :)

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, happy birthday blog, and what a gorgeous facelift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats this is truly an accomplishment - love this photo adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your blog! 2 years is a long time. And that picture is just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy (belated) blogversary! I'm so glad that your blog is here to bring me such smiles when I read it.

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest