Friday, August 26, 2011

Litany of Love


  1. I don't think there's anything hotter than black on black!
  2. A post-it note city.
  3. You have to look at these chairs - never seen anything like it!
  4. What an amazing, watery hotel stay.
  5. I love the idea of kids eating better in school.
  6. A neat Fall bag.
  7. Little lady blouses. So sweet.
  8. I never met a tufted anything I didn't like!
  9. Pop of orange!
  10. Some cool street art.
  11. My new favorite lipstick...super matte.
  12. I love a well displayed book shelf.

    3 comments:

    1. Thanks so much for the link! These are all great!

      ReplyDelete
    2. revlon stormy pink is my SHADE - isn't it amaze? also *love* that you gave liz some link love, she's one of my dc blogging friends!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love the street art photo of the little people helping each other up stairs. Awesome!

      ReplyDelete

    Past Loves

    Labels

    Lovefest