Friday, August 19, 2011

Yoo hoo Friday!

photo courtesy Patterson Maker
Wahoo, it's Friday! This has been a great week. Olivia had a meet & greet with both sets of our coworkers and we got plenty of outside time. Hasn't this weather been amazing? I love it!

Next week I start work full time again hence I am prepping myself this weekend with gobs of family time. And hey - it's the Air + Water Show this weekend! We plan on staring up at the Great Blue quite a bit and taking a spin around the Botanic Gardens. {please don't rain weather gods!}

What's on your agenda? Whatever it is...I hope it's chalk full of fun in the sun!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Your time off went by so fast, I'm sure. Enjoy every minute of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TGIF for sure! I've been hearing the planes flying by practicing since yesterday! Hope you have a great weekend!

    P.S. Having an awesome giveaway on the blog right now! http://www.haute-lunch.com/2011/08/birchbox-giveaway-cynthia-rowley-tip-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest