Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Anjolee




Tulip Diamond Stud Earrings c/o Anjolee

I'm a huge fan of stud earrings. While I usually reserve chandeliers for fancy date nights, diamond studs are pretty much my go-to. You can imagine my delight when Anjolee approached me asking if I would review their Tulip Diamond Stud Earrings. Elegant. Classic. And feminine. Plus, I do declare that diamond studs go with just about everything.

The really cool thing about the Anjolee website is that you can customize any jewlery design to your liking. Go big or go home. Why not? Small and dainty. Not a problem!

Do you wear diamond stud earrings as often as I do? What's your go-to ear accessory?

{photos taken by my mom...yes, I know I need a facial, pronto. It's 86 degrees in our house!}

Special thanks to Anjolee for the lovely earrings!

13 comments:

  1. Oh snap, lucky!
    I do sport studs quite often, thought they're usually cz's & not as pretty as these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your vibe and style are great. Would love it if youd check out mine and follow me back if you like, it also features my recently launched scarf line 'Charlotte & Lisa' which i think is really suiting to your closet

    http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves it! You lucky cat--stud earrings are my faves! Looking fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love stud earrings, yet I have super sensitive skin. If I ever pierce my ears I'd live in diamonds studs. Yours are so pretty!! xoxo
    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Simple and classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No facial required, I was just thinking what beautiful skin you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are stunning, sweetie! I love jewelry like this:) Happy Thursday, muah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wear diamond earrings that I inherited from my grandmother and they're my go tos. I love them and honestly it's such a staple piece of jewelry that everyone woman should have.

    PS - I would love to meet all you lovely bloggers soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this site, they had asked me to do a review as well! These earrings are beautiful, and my go-to ear accessory are hoops! Thank you so much for stopping by, I am always thrilled to meet other Chicago bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those diamond studds are beautiful! I switch between diamond studs my studd david yurman pearls and just plain pearl earrings. I usually am always in stud earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How gorgeous! I'm a pearl stud girl myself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Studs are absolutely my go-to. Although granted, mine are fake :( Someday... Anyway, I'm a new follower and I'm loving your blog. Stop by my blog sometime and say hi (and follow back if you're interested).
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always loved a simple stud because they go with anything. The only pair I did have, I put away "somewhere safe"...too safe I guess because now I can't even find them.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest