Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gifting Guide: for the dog walker


After yesterday's post, I got a tweet from Mel asking for...you guessed it - a gifting guide for the dog walker! And there's nothing more I love doing than shopping for other people let alone spending their money. Ha! Kidding...erm...anyway.

It got me thinking...do we really appreciate and show our appreciation for all the people that perform the little services for us everyday? Probably not as much as we should so I say...great idea, Mel. Your dog walker braves the elements, offers endless love and continues to be a reliable support system for that adorable pooch of yours. They deserve a lil' something, too! Here are my top picks - I tried to stay unisex because I wasn't sure if your dog walker was a he or a she:
  1. Dog print
  2. Cable cap
  3. Coffee mugs 
  4. Starbucks gift card
  5. Holiday ornament
Cheers...I'd be happy to receive any of the above if I was a professional pooch pal!

13 comments:

  1. These are great ideas! I am loving these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so imaginative with these posts! I'm loving the print and the hat especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both of your gift guides!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dog print is soooo cute! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list and thanks so much for doing the work for me! Now how do I choose? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. another great one! Love the mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These gifts are so darling-I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such perfect ideas for a dogwalker--especially that Starbucks card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of them (and um, i'll take a starbucks giftcard anytime) ;)

    p.s. giveaway on my blog, come enter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. really sweet of you to shed light on what to get people we care for but don't necessarily think of. And I want to start walking dogs just to get this loot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that dog picture, that is precious!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. girl, you know I love this post. these picks are actually useful!!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest