Sunday, November 27, 2011

OOOTD: Russian Doll

Hiya. We're under the weather over here. Boo! But, there's one thing that always makes us smile and that's an Outfit of the Day post...featuring Olivia. And since it's been such a long time, I thought I'd share with you just how happy this little nugget is at almost 7 months! She's full of so much movement and squeals that it's almost hard to capture a picture of her these days.

I call this her "Russian Doll" look. I love her in red and black. She reminds me of a matryoshka doll in this outfit.

The deets:
  • Floral onesie - Old Navy
  • Black leggings - Circo, Target {$5!!}
  • Maryjane socks - VitaminsBaby

The occasion: rockin' links on the couch

13 comments:

  1. She DOES look like a matryoshka in her outfit...so cute. She's totally fueling my baby fever. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia is just gorgeous!
    Lexi xx
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so lucky her mama has such great taste! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so gorgeous!! and i definitely think she looks like a beautiful russian doll too

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is ADORABLE!!! Wow. Love that outfit - especially those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Love her little outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my GOODNESS, so cute!!!! That onesie is amazing for Old Navy, well done! Super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could eat her up. And I always love those socks on baby girls. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at her little maryjanes--she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ballet slippers with socks? She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!
    She is so cute! I love her little onesie and those AWESOME socks! :) I've seen them in pink too and they're just adorable!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stop it, the cuteness is killing me. Did you know I'm obsessed with matryoshka's? I might steal her and put her on display ;)

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest