Friday, November 25, 2011

Sparkle Friday


Now that it's officially the holidays...I'm ready for as much sparkle as possible. If it were legal, I'd wear sparkle from head to toe!

Speaking of, Saturday is date night with the hubs. This image propelled me to look through the old closet and find something dressy to don. We are going to see this and enjoy an adult dinner afterwards. Can't wait!

What's on your agenda for the weekend? Scrumptious leftovers? Family time? All of the above?
Hope it's splendid!


Source: luxefinds.com via Johanna on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. All of the above!! I'm still in my pj's and have no plans to get out of them before noon! I hope you and the hubs have a great date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi to all 101thingsilove.blogspot.comers this is my first post and thought i would say a big hello to yous -
    speak soon
    garry m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the sparkle, so great that we don't need an excuse now that the holidays are here :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love that dress!! my lil sis and i are wishing we could see the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had just a low-key dinner with fam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sparkly things too...makes you feel like a princess :) Hope you have a great date nite!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest