Friday, March 23, 2012

"I do" Friday!


I love a good wedding. And tonight's no exception. My cousin is getting married. It should be a raucous time with a crazy amount of cousins cajoling it up. Despite being 100% sober, I can't lie that I am excited for a few belly laughs. Anytime I can attend a wedding with both my husband and brother...well, hilarity ensues. And guess who's the designated chauffeur. Take a wild guess.

What are you up to this weekend? Didn't the week just fly by? Come on Spring!!
xo


11 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love weddings! HAve a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the wedding and have an amazing weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love family weddings. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! And let me guess, you are the DD?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun tonight! I love weddings!!! xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at the wedding! :) Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I love weddings! Have a great weekend.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this - have fun at the wedding!

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you will have lots of fun at the wedding! Have an amazing time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like an absolute fun time planned. Enjoy the weekend to the fullest. -xo

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest