Friday, May 25, 2012

Ch-ch-change is here!


Good morning friends! Working on some changes around the ol' blog. Here's what you can expect:

First off - a new blog series commences on Monday, Memorial Day. Starting every Monday from now through August; you can read up on summer splurges, steals, dreams and wish lists courtesy the handful of amazing guest bloggers I've lined up for you. One word: FUN!

Second - I think I am going to lay Litany of Love to bed. It's been fun but I think it's run its course. I haven't figured out a replacement yet...anything on your wish list?

Third - I am cutting my weekend posts. Let's face it - it's Summer and we all want to be outside, not read blogs. We'll save that for the crappy weather.

Fourth - I am going to pursue a new blog design for August. Time to freshen things up a bit. If you know or can recommend anyone...please do share!

Fifth - I hope you have an amazing Memorial Day weekend!



16 comments:

  1. Wohoo...Looking forward to that! :) Enjoy the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh! Can't wait for the new changes! Shaking things up a bit is always good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still love the sookie stackhouse series... they are as cheesy as True Blood but highly addictive! have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO excited for all the changes–but giggling about what you had to say about weekend posts. I cut mine and haven't looked back since!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for changes! I think i may have found a new designer. It is a bummer because the designers I like are really expensive ($400 - $2500!) or unavailable. I also want a WP designer which makes things harder. But let me know if I can help if it is a blogger designer!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great! I'm also planning to do a re-design on my blog, too. xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ironically, I am here reading this on a Saturday! Hope you're having a lovely time outdoors (it is freezing here in Sydney, so inside is GOOD.)
    Looking forward to your new series and your new blog design. A little revamp is always refreshing.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have mixed feelings about this as i am a BIG litany of love fan, but the rest sounds very very exciting. you will definitely enjoy the freedom from cutting your weekend posts and i can't wait to read the new column AND see the new design :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see all the new changes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post. Your blog is great. I totally love it!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing these changes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh exciting stuff, looking forward to seeing the new format and reading the new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, lots of changes round here! I'm actually considering cutting my weekend posts, too...I don't think anyone is reading at this time of year!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to all of this!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest