Friday, May 18, 2012

Signs of Summer Friday!


It's here...like for reals! Surely you know what I mean...Summer! 

After a long week, what better reward than to be smacked in the face with 80 degree temps?! I'm busting out the maxis and gladiators and searching for the best ice cream spot in my hood. Sprinkled in between may be the occasional home project and gobs of family time but I am proud to say we have nothing on the agenda.

How about you?


Source: Uploaded by user via Johanna on Pinterest


10 comments:

  1. Enjoy the much deserved leisure time along with the fam in sunny Chicago. I actually miss having seasons (I live in Miami) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love weekends where I have nothing specific planned - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, it hasn't hit Ireland yet!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WISH I had nothing planned this weekend but something always seems to come up! I envy you! Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's pretty hot in miami already... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo is fabulous, and I'm more than a little green with envy–San Franciscans are dressing like it's summer, but it's still the same temperature as it was in January!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I loveeeeee this picture! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fabulous, hope you had a fantastic weekend!

    It's grey and rainy here in Hong Kong - this is definitely NOT what I signed up for...better pull its socks up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest