Friday, August 17, 2012

Cherish Friday!


It almost seems like my life has been on fast forward these past few weeks. A finished nursery, a work baby shower, social obligations, the obligatory weekly doc appointment and relishing the last few moments of Summer with Olivia before she assumes the official title of "big sister." It doesn't sound too earth shattering but sometimes it feels like I am gasping for air. Actually, I usually am after carrying around this beach ball but that's another story.

It's been a great week of blogging. I learned so much from your feedback on this post and we had a fun giveaway, didn't we? {It's still on by the way!} Thank you!

We're laying low this weekend. And by low, I mean, keeping the baby in for just awhile longer. Word on the  street is that she's gettin' ready for the big show. Yikes!

Cherish these last few weekends of summer - Fall is a minute away!


20 comments:

  1. Great Post and a really nice post - I am your new follower :) I hope you like my blog too. It would be amazing if you visit me on
    owlspassion.blogspot.com ♥

    xx San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! Also, I am in love with the color of nail polish that the woman in your picture is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting!! Congrats! I can imagine how busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an awesome/well-deserved weekend, darling! U rock! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It totally feels fall-ish today I think! Can't believe September is so near... The next 2 weeks are craaaazy around these parts so I'm some of mine can be "low" as well! Have a sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It totally feels fall-ish today I think! Can't believe September is so near... Have a sweet weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the quiet this weekend–it sounds like it's going to be just what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, Fall is just around the corner!!! Need to soak up these last few weeks of summer :) Have a great weekend :)

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  9. This whole month has been breezing by! And I love that image, I almost bought a dress that looked like that top, and now I'm wishing I had!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful weekend!
    I really like her polka dot top.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fall can't come soon enough for me. Bring on the brisk sweater weather!

    Sounds like you've got a full plate right now. Good to keep busy. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wish you a wonderful weekend!!! :)

    <3, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds really busy !

    in free time : izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sensitive writing. Comes from the heart. I like reading your posts. Sending kisses for the baby!!!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a busy time. I hope you enjoy your quiet weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't even believe that Summer is nearly over!! Where does the time go? Enjoy your weekend!
    ♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the beautiful words in this post. hope you're enjoying your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you're having a great weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you are enjoying the peace and quiet, can't believe your little one is coming so soon!

    Love the new layout Johanna!

    XO,
    Elizabeth
    www.tonicofwildness.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't believe she's almost here! Amazing that you'll have two kids!!! So excited for you and of course big sis Olivia!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest