Friday, August 31, 2012

My 2012 Five Fall Faves

Fall is undoubtedly the best time of year. I am thrilled to enter a new season, new fashion and rediscover my figure. No more baby bump for this girl! Last year, I cited some of my favorite things about Fall. And today is a slight variation on that theme.

Menswear is still big and I love the look in the first pic. That tweed coat is amazeballs.

A martini I shall drink. I cannot wait for some future date nights with my husband!!!

I always fall in love with a new pair of boots each year. You can never have enough and if you purge every season...no guilt involved.

Leaves, leaves, leaves! Some of the best photography weather in store - and we will be taking our first round of family photos this Fall...as a family of FOUR!

Halloween - my favorite. I've realized that pumpkins do not need to be carved. Totally competing this year with a chevron version like the above.

Stay tuned these next two weeks as I have some wonderfully, stylish ladies bringing you guest posts as I get to know my Lola-girl! xo

Sources: 1, 2 

14 comments:

  1. Yay so excited for this series!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I won't be able to partake in the martinis or fall clothes this year, but sign me up for those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite season too! Love those chevron pumpkins - they're perfect for carving-challenged people like me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eee this just got me really excited for fall! I must try a chevron print on my pumpkins this year!!! Yippeee! Happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eee this just got me really excited for fall! I must try a chevron print on my pumpkins this year!!! Yippeee! Happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pumpkin like martini sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got a new gray tweed blazer delivered today–I can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fall. You're right you can never have too many pairs of boots.
    That chevron pumpkin is adorable! I plan on painting in lieu of carving this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tweed, chevron and martinis???! You've just named three of my favourite things, am waaay on board with this post!

    Congrats on the birth of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super excited for the upcoming series! Isn't Fall the best?!?
    Leaves & layers & lots of pumpkin spice lattes... can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love fall and all the colors that come with it... Have a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great fall favs!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those boots are to die for Johanna xo

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest