Thursday, August 23, 2012

Olivia's really great Summer...

Being a kid in the Summer ranks as some of the best memories I own. And one thing that was really important to me was that Olivia recognize Summer as the best, most carefree time of her life...especially before you know who joins the family. I think this is a pretty good synopsis of her summer - mission accomplished.






The End.

...and a congrats to Mimi who won my Shabby Apple giveaway!
Mimi: email me your address so we can send your prize!

10 comments:

  1. so precious ~ summers are STILL the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Miss O had such an amazing summer! Love the shot of her looking up at the horse :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my she is too cute for words. At least there's a few more days of summer left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bummed that summer is nearly over! Cute pictures. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is ridiculously cute in the duck hat! She definitely looks like she is enjoying summer!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't get enough of Olivia...So gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh...she is so beautiful!!! Glad Olivia had a great summer :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a doll! I'm with Cara, summers are still the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aawww!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well-played! I want Olivia's summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest