Friday, September 28, 2012

GNO Friday!


Happy Friday y'all! I'm excited for the weekend not because it's simply the weekend but because I have plans. Adult plans!! One of my friends is getting married and her bachelorette party is tomorrow. My first night out post-Lola wearing something other than yoga pants. Can I get an "amen"?!

I'm excited to catch up with the lady friends, giggle at hysterical lingerie and of course, imbibe a bit more than I should. And this is only because I have the greatest husband ever who will be babysitting the littles with his mother so that I can get out. *thankful* And...and...and...my dress kinda looks like the one pictured above. I am so excited to wear it. And even more excited to put on some sassy heels and lots of gold jewelry. I'm just excited. Period.

I'll shut up now. I hope you have a great weekend...and I hope you feel much better than I will on Sunday! xo


Source: s3.amazonaws.com via Johanna on Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. You should be excited. It feels so good to get out after being cooped up for so long. Also that dress sounds fabulous!! Also how fun to get a little tipsy after being preggars for 10 months! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Glad you have such a great partner! Also, I reaaaaally need to see more of this dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the dress - it sounds fun! You definitely deserve a night out with the ladies (the older set that can order martinis!)

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fabulous, have an amazing night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horray for grown up plans–have an absolutely fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, it's always great to have a girl's night out! have fun!!! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Too Much Soul Giveaway
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yay! Hope you're having lots of grown up fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a great time! Go all out!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest