Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday special-ness

It's beginning to look at lot like...the holidays over here. I've been experimenting with my Turkey Day table scape. Teaser above. And yes, I know it doesn't scream "turkey" but I'm really focusing on pieces that are part of a versatile theme for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Truthfully, I've wanted to spray paint something gold for ages so this was a fun project! Final reveal next Wednesday - whoop, whoop!

And around the web...
Joss and Main killed it this week with this collection. I want every single piece.

Oh deer!

A paleo guide to eating - I am seriously considering this.

I'm head over heels, pun intended, for these java boots. I think I prefer rough over refined. {get your head outta the gutter...ghish!}

Great use of wallpaper in this bathroom and I love the ikat chair...natch.

13 comments:

  1. Love the table deco idea very much. Would love to see more.

    have a wonderful weekend!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally try doing the Paleo diet, but I have a cheese addiction. Can't give it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wallpaper in that bathroom! And can't believe the holidays are almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your finished tabletop decor! And I agree, making it versatile for both Thanksgiving and Christmas is key.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gold spray paint makes everything better :) can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tease for a post! I can't wait to see the whole tablescape. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything spray painted gold has to look "holiday" in my opinion. Can't wait to see finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I am super excited the see the full table scape. Life is better with shimmery spray paint. :)

    P.S. Those deer!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was always a gold kinda gal :) very pretty, your guests will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. <3 loving ur blog dear! would you like to follow each other?


    PS: Now you can READ my blog also in SPANISH!

    SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY!

    My Experience at BORSALINO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this decor idea! so excited to decorate for the holidays!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit


    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to see what your table scape looks like, I love all things gold.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is wonderful. I think you have it.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest