Thursday, November 15, 2012

Holiday hair.

The holidays are fast approaching and I'm all amped up, natch. If you think I am big on Halloween...you can't imagine what Christmas does to me. Since we are moved into our "adult" house, nothing excites me more than entertaining and hosting some fabulous soirees. We'll be hosting Thanksgiving and Christmas Day brunch and I even threw in a blogger champagne tasting for good measure.

And as your holiday hostess, I feel the need to reassess the wardrobe, pull out the sparkle and create some holiday hair. Here are my current faves...'tis the season!





What's your go-to style for holiday parties?

13 comments:

  1. Nice options! I usually go with messy buns and waves. Looking forward to seeing all your looks! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these looks–and I can only imagine how fabulous this Xmas will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Blake Lively's hair, the ballerina bun, and that very bouncy and fun ponytail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so glam! I'd love to try a ballerina bun this year, have yet to master it though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those waves... I try to get them but never quite do it... Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh yes, am loving #2 and #3, absolutely gorgeous.

    Enjoy the holidays, sounds like you'll have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely styles Johanna! I wear my hair in messy waves or buns during the week so for parties I like to go big on volume and get a big bouncy blow dry, with lots of backcombing at the roots! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Minus the beehive, I've got tutorials for all of those on my blog! Great options.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm digging the beehive, maybe I'll give that a try for the champagne tasting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspiration - my favourite here is the ballerina bun.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. me encantan! todos y cada uno de los peinados!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest