Monday, November 26, 2012

Inspiration: Pinterest dressed me!


So! I have loved this Pinterest image for many moons. As soon as I saw this image I knew I had and could replicate it. This is a girl who looks like she doesn't try to hard - you know the kind, they're just inherently chic. And there's no fancy labels or monograms. Just denim on denim with a wide leg and killer heels. I can do that...I declared to myself! And I did...here's how I did it on a dime.

The deets:
  • denim button-down - Mossimo for Target
  • wide leg denim trousers - GAP
  • wedge heels - Marc Jacobs
  • belt - Target
  • bracelets - Stella & Dot
  • necklace - Stella & Dot
The occasion: nothing but business


14 comments:

  1. You look so chic! I love style inspiration on Pinterest... I think it's where all the cool girls live, so basically I have my pick out of the best of the bunch, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the denim on denim, you look chic
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the flare pants. You look great!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love denim. I appreciate your kind comment. I am now following you on both GFC and bloglovin. In fact, I just gave your posts lots of love on bloglovin! Hope you do the same. Have a great week.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so darling! I LOVE the wide-leg pants and the denim on denim. Your blog is so very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you look!

    Keep rocking!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit! If only I could wear flares... x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling, u look awesome! :) BTW, thank you for your nice comment...After looking up the meaning of 'vicariously' I realized I feel exactly the same way about your blog! ;) Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm.... Didn't you just have a baby? Like 5 minutes ago? How do you look so awesome?

    I love this outfit on you and you look simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinterest dresses me everyday, part of my morning routine is to get on pinterest to see what I'm going to wear lol. Secondly your hair is SO long and you really amazing for having baby not so long ago. Miss you
    xoxo
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  11. Genius! How I love Pinterest when I can't figure out what to pull out of my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would love to see the other outfits that girl picks out - she has such classy, chic taste!

    you are pulling off the look perfectly! i'll have to try this combo out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest