Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My BBQ hero.

This picture makes me smile. We had dinner one night at the Salt Lick. Ever heard of it? Me neither...until this trip. I think my husband just crossed off a number on his "Things to do before I die..." list. He is truly happy in this picture and Olivia is looking at him like he's some sort of BBQ hero. Minus the cape which I imagine would have a lot of stains on it.

Of note: this was Olivia's first foray into BBQ meats. She was a big fan of the turkey and baked beans.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had an awesome time! :) I'm happy for u! Olivia is sooooo cute! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I love BBQ and Olivia's look is hilarious!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to enter the world of delicious BBQ, Olivia! This photo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling..... Yes, men and bbq just go together. Sure could use me some over here in Geneva! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oww the cutest cheeks ever !! Lovely photo

    Nice blog

    Bisous from FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely photo - Olivia (love the name, by the way) looks absolutely adorable!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pic, they look very happy - and I'm glad Olivia's a BBQ fan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that photo! I love me some BBQ too.

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest