Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh my holiday wish list? So kind of you to ask...







I tend to be overzealous about my holiday wish lists. I am fully aware they are a little over the top, shall we say? But hey - I need to give my family options at various price points. I see it as pretty thoughtful, actually.

You'll notice that I am craving dressier wardrobe options. Tis true - with the baby factory being closed, I am reevaluating my wardrobe. It's time for an overhaul. The big void seems to be in work appropriate outfits. Fortunate for me, my job allows me to be casual and trendy so I can take work pieces and mix it with weekend wear allowing me to gain some major ROI.

My #1 pick? The coated J Brand jeans. I love the color. And who doesn't love denim that looks dressy?

What's on your wish list?

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven

17 comments:

  1. So fun that you can be so trendy at work. My job is a bit more conservative. Boo!

    I really like those cozy socks up top and the patterend dress with the ruffle down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got those jeans in black. I'm dying to wear them but haven't had an occasion yet!! I think you should get those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I approve this message. Love the J. Brand jeans -especially the reduced price. I got a very similar balck pair in Express a few weeks ago at the same price point. If I knew this, I would have gone with J. Brand. Anyway! Love them! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, and yes! I'm loving that bow belt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wishlist! The burgundy pants are gorgeous!

    xx,
    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dresses. Trendy and so feminine. Reminds me of Anthropologie.

    simplylinen.blogspot.com

    SK

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that dress! i definitely have lots of CLOTHES on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love those socks, and those dress, and that gold skirt... and those burgundy pants. Oops, that was pretty much everything on this list!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do the same thing with my wishlist–lots of variety!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so had that Asos dress in my cart on cyber monday but just couldn't take the plunge! Even with the extra 30% off... I must be crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ughhh my husband is all "you're all I want for Christmas" and it's super cute, right, but he makes me feel guilty my wish list is so long! hahah love the socks at the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok I want all of this top!! That gold skirt and those shiny maroon jeans?!? Love love love!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute wishlist. The bronze mini skirt is adorable.
    This is the first year I don't really have a wishlist, aside from a new laptop.
    I hope you get everything on your wishlist this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list! I really like the dress with yellow detail and the burgundy jeans. I had very few things on my wish list and everything is already here, wrapped up - and I am not allowed to touch anything until Christmas.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love three floor dress!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been dreaming of the coated denim - such a great color!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest