Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Inspiration: a holiday tablescape

Creating a Thanksgiving tablescape was a big deal for me. Give me a chance to be festive and I will turn the dial way up. And since we hosted a Christmas Day "waffle bar" it only seemed appropriate to pull out the decorations and make a festive table once again. I even recycled some materials.




Recognize the runner? All I added was Christmas-y votives, the small centerpieces and a keepsake ornament for each plate. Voila - holla Christmas!

Sources:
tablecloth - hand me down
runner - Target
votives - Michael's
winter centerpieces - Michael's
napkins - Michael's
ornaments - Michael's
red sled - TJ Maxx
striped straws - Michael's
dishes and glassware - Williams Sonoma

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! U make it seem so easy! :) Hope u had a great time. Best wishes! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! Your table looks so festive!!

    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. are your plates christmasy too? can't tell, but they look super cute and vintage-y!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being all festive as well. Your table looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice decor!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE


    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete

Past Loves

Labels

Lovefest